Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Bear Grylls of Man vs. Wild Saves My Life! Battles Me in Ping Pong and Explains the Adrenaline Lab!

www.JRSportBrief.com I hooked up with Bear Grylls of Man vs. Wild to discuss his new web show with Degree Men, the Adrenaline Lab! He also happened to save my life and battle me in a game of ping pong! My Twitter: twitter.com My FaceBook: on.fb.meJRSportBrief covers the latest sports news, game highlights, and athletes of professional sports. JR gives his opinions on all sports: Basketball, Baseball, Football, Hockey, Boxing, MMA and all the major leagues. Whether it's the NBA Finals, the MLB World Series, or the NFL Superbowl, JRʼs got his own opinions and he wants to hear yours! New Episodes all week long. Email: JRSportBrief@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment