Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Rocky Japhet Portable Self Contained On Demand Hot Water System

The Rocky Japhet Portable Self Contained On Demand Hot Water System utilizing the Triton Hot Water Heater. What a setup! I used this yesterday while dredging underwater in the mountains. The river was cold, the air temp wasn't too bad; but what a system this is as a wetsuit heater. I just unloaded it out of the truck, threw it together, wheeled it to the side of the river, plugged it in and I was off. Warm as I wanted to be... I put the 1/2 inch hose down the front of my wet suit and had the ball valve right in front of me. It seemed like I could flip the valve to on for three or four minutes, then shut it off for twenty minutes or so; then back on, etc... I wasn't trying to save propane, it was just the most comfortable. I wont ever use anything else for a wetsuit heater; this thing is it! When dredging for gold, you want to be as safe and comfortable as possible; with this unit's ability to automatically shut off when there is no water source, I didn't have to worry about the water getting too hot. If the water source is shut off for whatever reason, the heater shuts off as well. Can't say enough about it. Rocky Japhet has built an amazing product. I know I'll use this for more than just a wetsuit heater; take dirt camping for example... About the second day of camping, I start to get a bit ripe. Time for a shower; now I'll just re-circulate the water in a 15 gallon tub and take a hot shower anytime. I've heard the expression, "everything but the kitchen sink"; well ...

No comments:

Post a Comment