Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Team in Training: Putting on my Wetsuit

2011 update: Hey there viewers! I'm psyched you like this video. Maybe you'll like my music even more? I'm a Grammy-nominated latin jazz singer and am doing something unusual: funding my next album on Kickstarter kck.st You get great rewards for your pledges. You get to see the process. And who knows, maybe I'll get the wetsuit out again (I do want to swim from Alcatraz in 2011)! GO HERE TO LEARN & PLEDGE & GET REWARDS! kck.st This morning at 8 am we got our wetsuits on for the first time and went for a swim in a frigid lake. I love that suit! Only my feet were cold. My breathing, on the other hand, was really labored. I wish I could swim faster! Please support the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's Team in Training by donating here: www.active.com

No comments:

Post a Comment