Sunday, January 15, 2012

Killer Whale Trainers // I Made It

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. I've always thought that this song fit the Shamu Team very well - I mean, they're practically on top as far as the Animal Training Department goes. And I can't help but think that this song describes their feelings when they get the job, or get in the water with an orca for the first time. At least, that's how I'd feel anyway. I've wanted to be a marine mammal trainer all my life, and this video is dedicated to everyone who shares the same dream. The clips belong to their respective owners. I do not own anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment