Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Resident Evil 5 - Sheva suit Example (Repost)

_____Nope, I was wrong. We can not have models in the game. This is actually a modified version of the Tribal-Sheva. This is just the bikini model without parties. I made a texture for his costume. Man, I really played for a while '- thinking, models can be customized in RE5. No, they are not. Those responsible for the madness of the MT framework. _____Here Idea. How ... Body - Much can be done with the "naked" models. The garment is not the best, but better than Sheva"Run like rape-bait. Maybe I, maybe make a Neon Genesis Evangeleon think" plugsuit "mod, but I'll leave the project to someone else. Changing the plot is all there is to it - until we have the tools in our hands to change the current models. Download ("because I know how you feel when people share the mods): www.megaupload.com Sheva" Lara Croft "costume Vid: www.youtube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment