Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Team in Training: Putting the combination

2011 Update: Hello viewers! I also want to make this video. Maybe you like my music even more? I am a singer and Latin Grammy-nominated Jazz do something unusual: the funding kck.st to put my next album to receive great rewards for your promises. You get to see the process. And who knows, maybe I will bring you back (I want to swim from Alcatraz in 2011)! Click here to learn and the promise and earn bonus points! kck.st clock this morning at 8, we have our clothes for the first timeswim in a frozen lake. I love this game! Only his feet were cold. My breath, for his part, actually worked. I wish I could swim faster! Please support the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society Team in Training with a donation here: www.active.com

No comments:

Post a Comment