Monday, April 11, 2011

Hurt the feelings of high definition - Flight of the Conchords with lyrics

HD video of his last piece of season 2 episode 3, injure. Have fun! Here is what some people say rappers have no feelings. There are feelings, feelings we have. Some say that we are not rappers. We are rappers. It hurts our feelings, our feelings hurt when rappers say they do not Some people say that rappers are invincible. We are beatable, we are beatable. What are the real experiences real stories that happened here blows things autobiographicaltrue for all of us - the rhyme I make a meal for my friends looking for delicious nutritious try to create wonderful dishes do not think any of them that I am no supplements that have hurt the feelings that hurt the feelings I feel, I spoke as a price an idiot, I do not speak the same feelings that I hurt the feelings pot, you may be injured, he said something nice about my profiteroles heres some history to draw the eye that weeps. I had to buy a wetsuit for divingBut every dip dress suit too big for the thigh, the assistant suggested I try the size of one of the women who have hurt my feelings I'm not a gentleman dressed, I am a wounded man! I have feelings to hurt the feelings that I get a little 'dressed in Le Mans has been violated, please contact my birthday, 2003, pending an appeal of my family ............ ... . ...... .. I forgot that I have feelings I have hurt the feelings of pain the day after my birthday, not the anniversary of my mother, I call my friends say, going to the city, but...

No comments:

Post a Comment