Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Spam - High Risk World - Maxed Pure Pk Commentary 1

Hey guys! Here is my first pk'ing commentary, please watch it all the way through before giving it a like-dislike so that I know what you really think about it. Also give a comment on things you'd like me to improve on-things you'd like me to try out in future commentaries :). Maybe a comment on what you think about the music in the background, or do you prefer no music at all? I don't have to worry about music as I'm not under partnership, however, if I have no music in there then people can watch on their iPhones and such. I put music in this video as I wasn't sure if I'd be talking all the time and to avoid the awkward silent pauses if any occured! As always, thanks for the support, Ian. Songs Used (in order)- The Vaccines - Wetsuit The Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition Mumford and Sons - Little Lion Man

No comments:

Post a Comment